This time of year is I love drinking festive Christmas Cocktails at home. One of my all time favourites is a Cranberry Margarita! There’s nothing better than kicking back on Christmas Eve with a Christmas Cocktail having done all the Christmas shopping and begin to enjoy the holiday season. I love this particular Christmas Cocktail because it’s quick, easy and looks super Christmasy.
This year we are in New York for Christmas and it’s our first Christmas with Louis. Making it extra special. We plan on beginning our Christmas and unwinding on Christmas eve with one of these Christmas Cocktails!
To kick off your Christmas with Cranberry Margaritas you will need:
- Cranberry Juice
- Triple Sec
- Ice Cubes
- Salt Cryatals
- Begin by slicing up the lime and preparing the salt for the garnish. To prepare the glasses, twist the lime around the edge of the glasses leaving lime juice on the rim which will then pick up the salt.
- Place the salt onto a plate or in a bowl bigger enough to fit the glass in when placed upside down.
- Place the glass upside down into the salt to create a salt rim
- Add the ice to a cocktail shaker followed by a measure of Tequila, Triple Sec and Cranberry Juice.
- Pop on the lid and shake well.
- Pour into the salt rim glass and garnish with a cranberry stick and a lime wedge.
- Vola! Enjoy!
If you’re hosting Christmas and looking for some tablescape ideas. I’ve shared some here. Wishing you a Merry Christmas! and enjoy your Christmas Cocktails.
If you’re looking for some new cocktail making tools how cool are these!